- Convert all fonts (type) to outlines whenever possible, otherwise, include both screen and printer fonts. Be sure to also include any fonts used in placed EPS files.
- Include all embedded (placed) images with your artwork.
- Artwork submitted artwork must be in CMYK color.
- All art should be prepared at a minimum of 300 dpi.
Didn't see your question answered? Try our FAQ
ALL Decals & Stickers:
- Please submit your art at 100% scale (same as the final size to be printed).
- Art must have the die-cut shape and position indicated as a vector path on a clearly labeled separate layer.
- If adding Kiss Cuts to your design, please include on an additional, clearly labeled layer.
- Please include a minimum 1/8" bleed around all sides of provided art. For example, if the final piece is 6"x6" decal, then the provided art should be 6.25"x6.25".
- Please keep all important art, graphics, and text within 1/16" of the die-cut line. The safe zone for a 6"x6" decal would be 5.875"x5.875".
- Artwork must be in digital format. If you do not have artwork, we can help you create your design.
- We prefer 300-600 dpi, CMYK TIFF files embedded within our AI templates, or artwork saved within our Photoshop templates.
Acceptable File Formats:
- TIF, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF, JPG (300 - 600 dpi)
- Mac & PC formats are acceptable.
Acceptable Software Applications:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Media Sign Co. File Transfer
- Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- External Drive (flash drive, external hard drive, etc.)